Monday, December 23, 2013

Some cute Christmas Photos

My friend and I were getting ready and planning out our first photography assignment - winter mini sessions.  So, while we were setting up, I had to snap a few adorable pictures of Connor!!  It is starting to look a lot like Christmas!  I cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with this cutie this year.  He will be able to open his presents and he is now gets so excited over the little things, so I think that he will LOVE to see what is under all the wrapping paper.  He doesn't understand Christmas or presents, but he will love to get lots of new toys!  I know he is going to be SO excited.  I cannot wait to see his face light up on Christmas morning!!

Our little model!! Can he be any cuter?!?!?!?!??!











No comments:

Post a Comment