Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Baby Showers!

I have had two more WONDERFUL baby showers!  Connor, you are one spoiled little guy!  I am blessed to have such wonderful friends, neighbors and co-workers!

The neighbors threw a baby shower for me on April 22nd.  It was a wonderful day!  We received a lot of very generous gifts and had a great time chatting, playing games and eating delicious food.  I know that all of the neighbors are anxious to meet you and set up some play dates.

I also had a surprise shower at work this past Friday (April 27th).  I was totally surprised as I thought that I was on my way to a meeting (that I was not too happy about having at 3:30 on a Friday).  I was shocked when I walked into the room and it was all decorated and tons of people there yelling "Surprise".  It was a great time and again, we were very spoiled. 

Thank you to all who took the time to celebrate!  It was very much appreciated and we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives.

Looking forward to our little guy getting to meet all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment