Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank You!

A Great Big THANK YOU for finally moving off of the nerve in my back.  I am not in pain anymore and cannot be happier.  I am able to walk faster than a snails pace, sit down, stand up, get in a car, etc. without being in so much pain.  Thank you so very very very much!  You listened and I am a much happier person because of this.  :)  I completely understand the saying "You are being a pain in my butt" much better now!!

We just celebrated Easter and cannot wait to celebrate all the rest of the holiday's this year with you! Grandma Nancy spoiled you and got you your first Easter basket full of books and a toy truck. Only 42 more days to go Buddy!  We are getting anxious to meet you but want you to keep growing big and strong.  You only have a couple more weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment