Thursday, July 19, 2012

2 Months Old

I cannot believe our little guy is 2 months old already.  Time is flying by and he is getting bigger and stronger every day.  Connor had his 2 month doctor's appointment yesterday and he did really well.  I was dreading the day for a long time because he had to get 3 shots.  Poor kid!  He was very smiley and was talking to the nurses and doctor while he was there up until it was time for shots.  He screamed and screamed, but was able to calm down pretty quickly after I was able to pick him up. 

His 2 month stats are:
Height: 22 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 10.9 pounds (15th percentile)
Head: 15 inches

After the doctors office Connor took a pretty good nap then woke up and was crying A LOT.  He did not stop and did not want to be put down at all.  So, I gave him some baby Tylenol to make him feel better and he was finally able to calm down.  I'm sure his little legs were sore. He did not sleep that well at night - waking up a lot and was upset when he woke up.  But, hopefully he will be feeling better today and will be back to his normal happy self soon.

Other Connor news:

1.  He slept through the night (9pm - 4:45am) 2 times now!  WOO HOOO!!!  I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic because he did not wake up earlier to eat.  I had to go check on him, but he was sound asleep in his crib.  I hope that he is able to keep this up or at least keep the night time feedings to just 1 time in the middle of the night instead of 2. 

2.  Connor rolled over from stomach to back.  I am not sure if he meant to do it, but it doesn't matter - he did it! Barry and I both saw it too.  He did it 3 times that day and has not done is since.  When he is on his back he likes to roll to his side and try to get all the way to his stomach, but he can't quite figure it out yet. 

3.  He is talking up a storm these days!  I was able to get if on video and it is super cute - I will have to do a separate post to show you his adorable smile and conversation we had.

That's about all for now.  I'll be posting the video soon (once I get it figured out). 



No comments:

Post a Comment