Saturday, August 22, 2015

PRESCHOOL

How is it time for my little baby to go to Preschool?!?!?!  He was a champ. He did amazing and I am so proud of him. Connor is going to Westminster for preschool. He is in teh 3 year old program. He will be going on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 8:00-11:15.

He was so excited to wear his backpack and bring a snack to school. He let me take a couple of pictures before school that morning and then we drove to school and walked down to his class together. He went right into his classroom without hesitation and found the play doh table.  His teacher came over and showed him his name tag for his locker area and showed him where to hang up his backpack. He did not want to take his jacket off (he actually kept it on the entire day at preschool).

He then went back to playing and Barry and I snuck out since he was doing so good!  I went home and really didn't know what to do besides count down until I went to pick him up at 11:15.  I kept wondering how he was doing.

It was time to pick him up and he walked out of the school with his teacher and ran right to me. He said that he had a good time! His teacher Ms. Charity and Ms. Micki are amazing people and filled me in on his day.  He kept his jacket on all day, ate his snack, asked for me a couple of times but after being told that I was going to be there to pick him up he was okay, and they heard a lot of "No thank you, not right now." Connor had a hard time transitioning from activity to activity. But, overall he did great and I cannot be more proud!!!!!!  He did it!!!!

This is the first time Connor has been in any type of setting like this and I'm sure once he knows the routine he will be a lot more comfortable. We will see how the 2nd day goes :)

Way to go big boy!!!!  Momma is so proud of you!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment